Table of Contents
We use an inbound marketing approach to create brand awareness and generate leads. This approach is firmly rooted in attracting buyers by creating valuable content and experiences tailored to them. One of the pre-requisites for generating leads is to create and implement a content marketing strategy.
Provide useful information to your ideal customer at various stages of their buying journey with your organisation. It’s important to have a good understanding of your target market needs and what their buying journey looks like. This is key to executing a content marketing strategy.
Find ways to provide useful information to your target market in exchange for an email address or other information that your require to service them. A higher purchase intent from potential customers will prompt them to leave their email address in exchange for useful information that addresses their needs.
Distributing relevant content articles via social media is a great way to get your message across and promote your business.
2. Why do I need to use HubSpot forms?
3. Types of HubSpot forms
4. Capabilities of HubSpot forms
5. Choose the right content management system for your website
- The ability to log into one platform to manage websites, blogs, landing pages, forms, email marketing and leads.
- Access to advanced CMS capabilities as the business grows. These advanced capabilities include advanced SEO, marketing automation and additional website pages.
- CMS integration with the CRM. The CMS should have the capability to sent leads to the CRM.
- CMS integration with other marketing tools like email marketing. This would enable us to nurture leads from website, blogs and landing pages.
- Price of the CMS.
Read our blog to learn more about my step by step process of building a website on HubSpot CMS.
6. Eight ways to promote your business online
Now that you are on your way to creating a website. How do you go about promoting your business online?
As an entrepreneur, I wanted to build an online presence to reach my target audience, generate leads and convert leads to paying customers. In this blog, I share eight areas to focus while promoting your business online.
Start by creating a digital marketing strategy for your business. Consider popular digital channels like website, search, social media and emails. Organise leads in a CRM. Choose an integrated sales and martech stack to minimise the challenges associated with managing multiple systems. Find out more.
To conclude, we used an inbound approach to create brand awareness and generate leads for our business. This approach is firmly rooted in creating valuable content and experiences for your user.
Distribute relevant content via search, social media, email etc. Use HubSpot forms to provide gated information like white papers, templates, checklists etc. When an interested buyer has downloaded a gated content, you have just generated a lead (a.k.a website conversion).
Contact our team
3. Paid Search.